Guided Christmas Market Tour in English
Discover the winter magic of the Baden-Baden Christmas Market on our guided tour "Art and Delicacies" conducted in English.
☆ 2-hour guided tour with a certified guide ☆ 8 stops with culinary tastings ☆ Exciting insights into arts and crafts ☆ Stop at the most beautiful photo spots ☆ Sweet surprise & souvenirs to take home
✓ Official experience shop ✓ Best price guarantee ✓ Guest card discount ✓ Secure shopping ✓ Credit card payment
The English-speaking tours are available from 25 November 2023 to 30 December 2023.
Every Saturday from 2 to 4 pm*
The Christmas market tour of the Baden-Baden Christkindelmarkt is available in 3 languages:
☆ German (daily)
☆ English (Saturdays)
☆ French (Fridays)
Here are some highlights of the tour:
- Culinary variety: Enjoy original Hungarian Baumkuchen & learn about the history of this delicacy.
- Hot chestnuts, hot wine & co: Warm up and enjoy the picturesque surroundings.
- Arts & Crafts & Enchanting Nativity Scenes: Discover the variety of handmade nativity scenes in the column hall of the historic Trinkhalle and learn about the centuries-old tradition. Admire life-size nativity figures carved with chainsaws.
- Moments of pleasure: Enjoy fresh baked bread from the wood-fired oven ("Dinnele")and taste the finest cheese of the alpine region "Allgäu".
- Handmade glass items: Learn more about the art of glass painting.
- Sweet seduction: Taste nougat from Provence, a sweet delicacy with a fascinating history of manufacturing.
- Organic Hot Gin: Learn more about distillation and the art of gin making from the experts. Enjoy a tasting of hot gin (heated).
- Unforgettable finish: End the tour in front of the christmas stage - with a surprise comming from the heart and a memento to take home.
Adults: €30 per person | Guest Card Discount 2 €
Children (up to 17 years): €25 per person
Disabled guests: €25 per person