Our Upgrade for you: The free Guest Card!
Your personal guest card will be handed to you when you check in. The guest card offers you many discounts during your stay in Baden-Baden.
MOREOVER: Throughout Baden-Baden you can surf for free in the Baden-WLAN. https://www.baden-wlan.de/
Therefore: do not hesitate! Discover our "European Capital of Culture". The stronghold of art and architecture captivates with its multicultural diversity and its flair for "savoir-vivre". With the Baden-Baden guest card your visit will be an unforgettable experience.
- Caracalla Spa: 3 hours for the price of 2 hours
- Salina sea salt grotto: 10 % reduction
- Guided visit at the Casino in the morning: EUR 1,- reduction
- Afternoon concerts of the Philharmonic Orchestra Baden-Baden: free
- Concerts of the Philharmonic Orchestra Baden-Baden at the Kurhaus: 10 % reduction
- Guided city tours: EUR 2,- reduction
- Themed guided walking tour "Celebrity whispers on the Red Carpet": EUR 4,- reduction
- Guided city tour - World heritage: EUR 2,- reduction
- Guided hiking tours: EUR 2,- reduction
- Guided hiking tours with certified Black Forest Guide: EUR 2,- reduction
- Plays and Music theatre in the Theatre Baden-Baden: 10 % reduction (except guest performances, premieres and New Year´s Eve)
- Guided tours at the Festspielhaus: 25 % reduction
- Town Museum: 20 % reduction
- Roman Bath Ruins: EUR 0,30 reduction
- Library: 50 % reduction
- Lectures at the adult education centre: EUR 1,- reduction
- Public Baths Bertholdbad, Hardbergbad, open-air bath Steinbach: 50 % reduction
- Full body massage with aroma oil in the Medico & Vital Center: 10 % reduction
- Miniature world of Baden-Baden: EUR 0,50,- reduction
- City-Bahn Road Train: EUR 0,50,- reduction
- Wine tastings in the Weinhaus am Mauerberg, Neuweier: EUR 2,- reduction
- Museum LA8: EUR 2,- reduction
Please find dates, addresses and meeting points in the monthly event calendar „Baden-Baden-Aktuell“.
Baden-Baden belongs to the "Kurkartenverbund Schwarzwald". This means that with the Baden-Baden guest card you profit from many discounts in 165 holiday resorts in the Black Forest.
Information on the tourist tax rates in Baden-Baden:
Tourist tax area I: € 3,80 per night and person*
Tourist tax area II: € 1,70 per night and person**
Please ask your host concerning the specific amount of the tourist tax for your stay. Information on reductions and exemptions from the tourist tax (e.g. business-driven stays) can also be obtained from your host.
* Tourist tax area I:
Area between Sinzheimer Straße / Ooser Hauptstraße and Klosterplatz (Lichtental) / Schafbergstraße (in each case excluding residents of the aforementioned streets) and all side streets - with the exception of the Balg district.
**Tourist tax area II:
all other city areas
You are looking for an accommodation?
Lovers of exuberant elegance, fans of sleek mid-century design, city dwellers looking for rural charm, families with wild or well-behaved children: all are warmly welcomed here. We’re here for you, to fulfil your every wish: we want to make your stay in Baden-Baden truly unforgettable.
Due to the Covid 19 pandemic, accommodation for tourist purposes is still prohibited. Therefore, please inform yourself about the applicable regulations and whether you are allowed to be accommodated for the intended travel purpose during the specified booking period.