Our Upgrade for you: The free Guest Card!
Your personal guest card will be handed to you when you check in. The guest card offers you many discounts during your stay in Baden-Baden.
MOREOVER: Throughout Baden-Baden you can surf for free in the Baden-WLAN. https://www.baden-wlan.de/
Therefore: do not hesitate! Discover our "European Capital of Culture". The stronghold of art and architecture captivates with its multicultural diversity and its flair for "savoir-vivre". With the Baden-Baden guest card your visit will be an unforgettable experience.
- Caracalla Spa: 3 hours for the price of 2 hours
- Salina sea salt grotto: 10 % reduction
- Guided visit at the Casino in the morning: EUR 1,- reduction
- Afternoon concerts of the Philharmonic Orchestra Baden-Baden: free
- Concerts of the Philharmonic Orchestra Baden-Baden at the Kurhaus: 10 % reduction
- Guided city tours: EUR 2,- reduction
- Themed guided walking tour "Celebrity whispers on the Red Carpet": EUR 4,- reduction
- Guided city tour - World heritage: EUR 2,- reduction
- Guided hiking tours: EUR 2,- reduction
- Guided hiking tours with certified Black Forest Guide: EUR 2,- reduction
- Plays and Music theatre in the Theatre Baden-Baden: 10 % reduction (except guest performances, premieres and New Year´s Eve)
- Guided tours at the Festspielhaus: 25 % reduction
- Town Museum: 20 % reduction
- Roman Bath Ruins: EUR 0,30 reduction
- Library: 50 % reduction
- Lectures at the adult education centre: EUR 1,- reduction
- Public Baths Bertholdbad, Hardbergbad, open-air bath Steinbach: 50 % reduction
- Full body massage with aroma oil in the Medico & Vital Center: 10 % reduction
- Miniature world of Baden-Baden: EUR 0,50,- reduction
- City-Bahn Road Train: EUR 0,50,- reduction
- Wine tastings in the Weinhaus am Mauerberg, Neuweier: EUR 2,- reduction
- Museum LA8: EUR 2,- reduction
Please find dates, addresses and meeting points in the monthly event calendar „Baden-Baden-Aktuell“.
Baden-Baden belongs to the "Kurkartenverbund Schwarzwald". This means that with the Baden-Baden guest card you profit from many discounts in 165 holiday resorts in the Black Forest.
Information on the tourist tax rates in Baden-Baden:
Tourist tax area I: € 3,80 per night and person*
Tourist tax area II: € 1,70 per night and person**
Please ask your host concerning the specific amount of the tourist tax for your stay. Information on reductions and exemptions from the tourist tax (e.g. business-driven stays) can also be obtained from your host.
* Tourist tax area I:
Area between Sinzheimer Straße / Ooser Hauptstraße and Klosterplatz (Lichtental) / Schafbergstraße (in each case excluding residents of the aforementioned streets) and all side streets - with the exception of the Balg district.
**Tourist tax area II:
all other city areas