Family time at the Baden-Baden Christmas Market
Dear children, there is a lot going on for you at the Baden-Baden Christkindelsmarkt.
☆ Culinary delicacies
☆ Fairytale street and nativity scene exhibition
☆ Children's carousel and mini Ferris wheel
☆ NEW: Children's railway
☆ NEW: Christmas bakery for children
☆ and much more!
Every Wednesday is family day at our Christkindelsmarkt. Here you will find special activities and special offers for families at many stalls.
The best experiences at the Christkindelsmarkt for kids!
- Have you always wanted to send the Christ Child a letter with your wishes? Then you've come to the right place! Just drop it in!
- Go round and round on the historic children's carousel
- In the Trinkhalle you will find the large nativity scene exhibition again this year, with a wide variety of nativity scene motifs.
- At the entrances to the Christkindelsmarkt you will find life-size nutcrackers in their guard houses. That's the perfect motif for this year's Christmas card, isn't it?
- In the Christmas bakery you can bake and decorate delicious Christmas biscuits.
- On St. Nicholas' Day, of course, St. Nicholas himself comes to visit.
- How about a round of skating on the ice rink at Augustaplatz?
- Check out the Fairytale Street with its great Christmas story. If you like it, you can buy the book right next door.
Christmas market Children's programme 2023/24
We make children's eyes light up. Enjoy many entertaining events with your family on the sky stage.